Couple nights ago, I was craving something sweets and too lazy to dig up other recipe so I made these cookies following the recipe straight from the Ghirardelli chocolate chips bag. The result, pure goodness!! here's the recipe copied straight from the package. I think I made my cookies larger cuz I didn't get 4 dozens.. =p
Yield 4 dozens
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1 cup light brown sugar, packed
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 cups chocolate chips
1 cup chopped walnuts of pecons (0ptional)
preheat over to 375F stir flour with baking soda and salt; set aside
in large mixing bowl, beat butter with sugar and brown sugar at medium speed until incorporated. gradually blend dry mixture into creamed misture. stir in chocolate chips and nuts. drop by tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheets. bake for 9-11 minutes or until gold brown.
1 comments:
I use a cookie scoop to make my cookies the same size. Its too big.... so i never get the same amount as the recipe indicates either.
Post a Comment