Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Marinated Pork Spare Ribs
We got some pork spare ribs from the market (last week's special deal items :D) and since tonight I was too busy running to Badminton after work and also hubby's b-ball night, I don't really have time to make dinner so I marinated it real quick before I ran out the door and placed it in the fridge to let it marinate. By the time I got home, it was done marinating and I just popped it into the oven. I like cooking with the oven in the winter, besides making the house smell real good it also warm up the house a bit...... yes we have heaters but i'm just cheap like that =P
Ingredient:
1 lb Pork Spare Ribs, cut up into small pieces
Garlic (as much or as little as you like...I used about 4-5 cloves)
The Marinate:
1/2 cup Worchestershire Sauce *say that really fast 3Xs...worchestershiresauce/worchestershiresauce/worchestershiresauce*
1/2 cup Soy Sauce
3 tablespoon of Sugar
Method:
Marinate the meat for at least an hour
Bake in the oven for 35-45 minutes (i set my oven for 325 degrees)
Done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment